Monday, December 12, 2011

Can you get declined for a credit card from your company due to your credit?

I do not have the best credit, and with my new position with my company you get a p-card (credit card).





It was a simple on line form that I filled out. It didn't ask me for any personal information except my social security number. I am hoping that they are not going to run a credit check, since they didn't ask the normal questions that a credit card application ask, but I guess you never know.|||they willl check all they wish to insure the safety of their card. company cc are not to be used for personal use, unless they are concerned that you will be tempted to do so, there is no sound reason to not give you the card FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES. be prepared to answer for each and every usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment