Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you create a counterfeit credit card?

TO THE YAHOO CENSORS: I am not asking this question because I want to learn how to do it. I am asking this question because somehow, someone obtained or created a counterfeit credit card for my account and put fraudulent charges on the account. I want to know how it is done for the purpose of protecting myself in the future and educating others for their protection. Stop being such a##holes, Yahoo censors.|||The people who copied your card just need to swipe your card to attain your information. A common way that this occurs is when you pay for some service or product and the person who takes your card for payment swipes a device on their person or under a counter and it copies your information. They usually sell this information, but whoever uses that information to make a card can either take a card and overwrite the information with the proper equipment, or if they are really advanced, punch their own card from plastic. Another way that this occurs is they steal your mail, and request a new card in your name but to a different address.|||It's easy, but I need to see a picture of your credit card to explain it to you.|||Just call yourself the Federal Reserve and you can counterfeit all the money you want.|||I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment