Thursday, December 15, 2011

What credit card has the lowest interest rate?

I'm looking just to pay my rent for 3 months until I can get my hands on some money. Which credit card is best? Or should I just get a loan?|||Interest rates on credit cards are based on your creditworthiness. If you don't have sufficient income to pay your rent, it is not likely you will be approved for a credit card, let alone get a decent rate. Nor will you get any other type loan.|||GO-Compare.........................eeeee鈥?terrible advert but great site|||It will take at least 2 weeks for you to get a card in the mail.


Do not do this online stuff for loans - you will regret it more than anything you have ever done in your entire life. Go to a bank - a small bank like a credit union an see if they will give you a loan.


Also try to take something to a pawn shop for a short term loan.


/|||Hey Victoria, there are so many of them it can do your head in. I went to this website http://www.fastproperty.com.au and clicked around on the credit card section and quite a few options came up. You might want to check it out. I don't think a loan is a good move, but you can see is you can pay your rent with a credit card, so you get 60 days interest free, or you can get a credit card, take the money out and then get another credit card and do a balance transfer, so you pay a very low interest rate. But have a look at that site and you may get some idea :)





hope my info helped :) good luck|||this can help you to get fast loan


http://www.speedlender.com


good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment