Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is there a way to take the Credited amount on my credit card out?

I just refunded worth more than 500$ of stuffs and the money was credited back to my credit card.





From my past understanding, it will stay on my credit card. These credited amount will be deducted once i began purchasing with my credit card.





But the problem is that i don't want to use this card anymore. Can i call my credit card issuer and ask them to turn them into a check or turn them into a direct deposit into my bank account instead?





P,S. It's Citi Bank.|||You may have to wait until you get the next statement before you can request a check for the credit balance. Or they may require you to send a written request. But, yes, they will cut you a check.|||Absolutely. Call them and tell them you want that amount paid to you. They'll cut you a check and send it to you.





BTW, if that amount remained on the card after 3 months, they'd cut you a check anyway. I've had a credit or two handled like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment