Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I get a credit card if im 14 years old?

Okay so I really want to buy something that I found online but I need a credit card. I don't want to keep asking my mom to let me use her credit card because she wont let me use it for the things I want online. Is there any possible way I could get a credit card? My mom said they are like prepaid money cards at say CVS, but would that even work to pay for things online?|||You can to get yourself a Visa prepaid card. They usually sell them at supermarkets and have a set amount on them, usually in increments of $50.





Once you get it, you need to read the instructions to register it for online purchases. Then you can use it.|||I would suggest that either you purchase a prepaid Visa Card or talk to your mom about getting you a banking credit card designed specifically for teens. My initial thought is if you bought a prepaid card at CVS, then you would only be able to use it at CVS.





Prepaid Visa Cards are great to have when shopping online. You basically load the card with an amount that you can afford, then you can use it just like a regular credit card as long as the merchant or shop accepts Visa. The coolest thing about this card is that you can have your remaining balance on your card either texted to your cell phone or sent via e-mail. You can learn more about how prepaid Visa Cards work here: http://www.debit-card-guide.com/prepaid_鈥?/a>





A teen prepaid bank card from your parents may be a better option, and it still works like a credit card. The card is re-loadable and your mom can load money to the card from her bank account. You can read more about prepaid teen cards here: http://www.debit-card-guide.com/prepaid_鈥?/a> These prepaid cards for teens are very popular among parents and teens because parents give their child some responsibility, yet giving teens some freedom. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment