Monday, December 12, 2011

Why Did The Credit Card Company Give Me A Bigger Credit Limit Than I Asked For?

I got my first credit card two and a half years ago. I've made every payment in full and on time. My debt-to-credit ratio is 19%. I'm planning a long trip overseas and thought a second card would come in handy. I applied for one and asked for a credit limit of $500.00. They gave me a card with a $3,000.00 limit. Does this mean I have a good credit rating?|||All credit cards companies do that if you pay your bill in a timely manner. It's their way to encourage you to charge more.|||There is no mistake.


You have top notch credit - you go girl.


By paying in full each month you not only get amazing ratings - you never pay interest.


Finally, someone that knows how to use credit wisely.


/|||Yes, but keep in mind that just because they gave you more than you asked for doesn't mean that you have to max out the card.|||There is no mistake.


You have top notch credit - you go girl.


By paying in full each month you not only get amazing ratings - you never pay interest.


Finally, someone that knows how to use credit wisely.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment