Thursday, December 8, 2011

What route do i take to prove to a crooked credit card issuer that its their fault?

I have a Rush Card prepaid credit card. When I used the card one day, the people I paid got their money that day. So 1 month later, I see the same transaction, and now Im in the negative, ON A PREPAID CARD!!!





I contacted the company I paid with the card, they sent me a statement, and they did what they were supposed to do.|||Your problem is unclear. Did you exceed the available amount on your prepaid card? What did the issuer do that is "crooked"?|||I think I understand what you mean. In a case like that, you would need to go back to the merchant and let them know that what they did put you over your credit limit. I would think then, they should notify your cc company and let them know.





There are cases that while a authorization can be put thru right away, that the merchant has up to 30 business days to send the infomation to the bank for the authorization can post as an actual charge (although the typical timeframe is 2-5 business days). I've seen it happen.|||i'm going out on a limb cause i don't really understand the question but i'll try to help.... if a charge is going through on a prepaid credit card or a debit card or any other credit card , you must contact the people where you paid for services..





for example it's not the credit card company that just gives your money away.. the place where you boutght stuff goes in and Takes the money, so in order to stop that you must contact the seller





you may be able to go to the credit card company and report fraud ncase the "seller" is running your card over and over in order to get more than agreed upon but if in the small print the seller says you owe him monthly he can take the money over and over untill you cancel his services...





i have no idea if this is even remotely ner answering your question but if you are able.. please clear up things a bit to help us help you .. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment