Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I buy things off ebay without using a credit card?

I don't have a credit card, and my mom will NOT use hers online, ever, end of story. But There's lots of things on ebay for great prices, plus I'd like to sell too. Is this at all possible? I've seen ebay gift cards at the store, but I don't think you can set up your account without using a credit card. Any ideas?|||PAYPAL, use it if u want to buy and sell. Uses the money straight from your bank account and if you sell puts the money in your bank account. Safe and easy .


I think ebay actually owns paypal, not too sure .





https://www.paypal.com/|||If you do not have a credit card, I suggest using a prepaid debit card. I have been selling on ebay for 2 years with out a credit card or bank account. Use paypal to collect your money, then attach your prepaid debit card to it and be able to pay for your items and transfer your money to and from your paypal account. I use netspend as my prepaid card provider and they are very good. Check them out at netspend.com.


If you need some tips and ideas on selling on eBay, I just bought this book that is pretty good on the subject. Its only $15 and you can get it at makemoneyonebaytoo.com|||If you have a checking account, you can use the debit card to open your ebay account. I do the same. It works just fine. You can also use Paypal to pay for your ebay purchases and fees. Paypal allows you to chose to have funds deducted from your debit card, electronic checking deduction or e-check (That one takes too long.). So the only way you can get started on eBay is to have a checking account.





Ebay owns Paypal, so those two sites are closely interlinked. Ebay used to allow money orders, cash and checks in the past and got rid of these options which only drove potential buyers away. It's stupid. However some sellers do still accept those payment options. You just have to ask them via message privately. I still do if they ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment