Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do I have to have a credit card to access the Xbox Live Marketplace?

I am planning on purchasing an Xbox 360 soon and want to be able to access the Xbox Live Marketplace. I bough Bullet Witch and want to download the free special features only available through Xbox Live. I don't even know if the content is still available for downloading, but I want to know if I have to use my credit card in order the access the marketplace at all. I don't plan on purchasing anything through it.|||Only need a silver subscription for looking or downloading free online. You would use a credit card or Live Points Card for purchases, and you would need a gold membership only for online play. I love the Xbox for the free content.





IMPO the gold membership is well worth it for online play, but I really think Microsoft hoses you for the purchasable content. That's one advantage I give to Wii and its VC games.|||No,





as long as your gold and the content is "free" then it really is free.





I just looked and I didnt see any Bullet WItch content ?





Also, you can use pre-paid MS point cards vs. your credit card|||there are some websites where you can get free points and stuff so you don't need a credit card.





www.free-4-u.co.uk has the information about it|||Put simply, no. You just need a silver subscription (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment