Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to use credit and gift card on iTunes

I have $3.84 in my iTunes account and I want to buy Uno for my ipod and it costs $4.99. I used iTunes giftcards to buy everything else and still have that amount left and was wondering how to use a credit card for the remaining $1.15? I don't even know how to use credit on it so instructions would be helpful : )||| What you do is you buy it anyways and the extra will be charged on your creditcard. That or you could get another iTunes card.|||I don't think you can pay for in half with a giftcard and half with a credit card. You'll probably just have to use your credit card to pay for it in full. In the top left hand corner of the itunes store, you see your account name. Click on it and itll take you to your account information page. there you can change your payment options. Just add a credit there.|||you have to click on you account name that is located next to your amount left in you account then some information will come up


click on edit payment information an then you can use your credit card after you fill out the info.|||when you go to buy it, it should tell you that youre short on money and ask how you would like to pay the rest of it. it will prompt you with instructions all the way through it.|||go to the store and click account and insert your credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment