Monday, December 12, 2011

How many credit card should college student have?

Recently I've applied for credit card 15 times, and 3 get approved, while the rest 12 declined me...





So how many credit cards does average college student own?|||I am in a personal finance class online and recently learned that people should limit the number of credit cards they have, so they do not go into debt. I think you should carry only one credit card, because it is very easy to spend the money on the cards and then not be able to pay it back. Limit yourself to spending only once a week or every two weeks, then paying the balance in full every month. I have gone into debt because of capital one and have learned my lesson.





You definitely should not apply to anymore credit card companies, and if you must use each card consistently, then just try and limit the amount of use plus pay the balances in full each month.|||0 or 1. None of my friends have more than 1 credit card simply because we can't afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment