Thursday, December 8, 2011

What are the best credit card companies?

I'm only 20 and I have no credit at all. I don't even know how to begin to get credit because my mom never taught me these things I basically raised myself. Anyway..I'm trying to number 1, get a car and number 2, apply for a credit card. What are the best companies and what do you look for in their companies? Is the rate supposed to be high or low? Just explain to me the positives and negatives about a credit card and explain to me how to get it. How much usually is your monthly payment? I need all kind of details. First time learner here!|||All things considered the best companies are: Citi, Chase, Discover, and Providian. For a first timer, I'd recommend Providian. Their website is awesome, and gives you access to your credit scoring and a credit profile so you can see how your spending looks and how it's impacting you.





The rate shouldn't be more than 12%. Currently, prime is at an all time high and that's part of what your APR is going to be based off of. If you can get a fixed APR (fixed means not based upon the prime rate) then that's what you want to go with. Most introductory credit card offers have something like 0% for a year, then something else afterwards.





How to get it: apply online at the companies website, or at their customer service number.





Your monthly payment depends upon your balance. Usually the payments per month are no less than $10 or 2% of your balance (whichever is greater).|||go to http://www.rscreditcard.com/ and sign up for a Credit Card this site has all the major credit cards

Report Abuse


|||chase. orchard bank|||You might want to go here to compare them, and pick one that is right for u.





http://www.bestcreditrates.net

No comments:

Post a Comment