Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to use an international credit card in the US with no zip code?

I have a credit card from my home country and I also have an american one but sometimes I want to use the non US card.


In my country we don't use number zip codes since they also use letters. (and its more than 5 units)





Lets say I am at a gas station and want to pay for my gas with my non-us card, what do I put as zip code?|||chanllenge, if you find one, you may share with us.|||You don't. You have to go into the store and let them hold your card while you pump gas and then you go back in and sign for the full amount. The pumps that require a zip code will not allow you to not enter a number not affiliated with the card (and you won't have one because it's a non-US card).

No comments:

Post a Comment