Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I get a credit card and build my credit?

I am eighteen and I want to start building my credit, but I am not too sure how to get a credit card or which kind.|||there are two ways you could start credit one or them is taking out a small personal loan which you might need a parent or an adult to co-sign for you meaning if you do not pay the loan they will. Or you could apply for a credit card for bad or no credit which most likely will get you approved no matter what, but if you are a student you could get a student credit card which will offer you lower rates and no annual fees, check out www.fastcreditcardapprovals.com and go under bad or no credit or student cards. good luck|||Google "student visa card" and you'll be on your way. If you're not a student, you should try applying for department store cards like a Target Card, JC Penny Card, Sears Card, etc.





MAKE SURE TO PAY YOUR BALANCES IN FULL!


|||A good way may be to get a secured credit card (you put money in the bank, get a credit card with a line of credit equal to the amount you deposited and no one knows that it is a secured card)|||i have been tryine to build credit too.. dont apply for department store cards like a Target Card, JC Penny Card, Sears Card, etc cuz they will not give you a credit card unless you have credit already. been there tired that lol it does not work. It better to apply for a cerdit card at a bank and stuff like Bank of America they can help you. You can go on there wedsite and talk to someone about it has chatting and they will help you get started. good luck i have been try to get it too its hard right now with how all the banks and things are failing it not a good time to start with credit lol |||If you haven't needed a credit card up until people have been telling you that you need one, don't worry about it. You really don't 'need' one. The only reason that I got my credit card (aside to help with my credit score!) was for emergiencies-and that was at my family suggestion. I ended up applying for a card through my bank/federal credit union. They will be easier than any other place, especially if you have been with them for a while. Make sure you have NO annual fee. Aside from that, pick and choose.





http://hubpages.com/_yan/hub/How-to-Sele鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment