Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I pay off my credit card without getting a second job?

I owe almost alot of money on a credit card and the interest rates are killing me. How could I pay it off more effectively?|||you can pay double the minimum payments. you can transfer the balance to a lower interest rate card and pay double the minimum payments.|||Pay more than the minium payment or ff you owe more than $4000 (in most cases) and have more than one card that you owe on seek free credit counseling. They can effectively lower your interst rates and get your payments lowered. In some cases they can consolidate your debts.|||me too credit card is killing me now..|||HOLY CRAP! I feel for ya. Do yourself a favor and get a hold of a Primerica representative. THIS IS THEIR SPECIALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment