Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I find out my credit card statement?

Without waiting for it in the mail? I recently signed up on paypal and I'm waiting to get my card verified on there or going online? I need it fast and the credit card bill comes monthly. Can I call my credit card company or drop by the bank?|||Are you serious? Call your bank and ask them what your balance is.|||If you know your account information you can go to the credit card's website. Most of them have a website now a days. You will be required to come up with with some log in information and then you may be able to see your relative account information on-line. Again you will need to know your information usually the credit card number and or account number is at a minimum required|||There is a number on the back of your card. Call customer service. That is the luxury of being a consumer and having customer service. You can ask anything about your card, charges, dates, amounts, fees, etc.|||The actual "statement" is only created once a month, but you can get the amount of the transaction at any time. Call the phone number shown on the back of the credit card. Do not go to the bank.|||Go to the credit card issuers site and sign up for their online banking. That way, you can view your statement 24/7|||Here's your sign...





I have no doubt your bank offers online account access. Use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment